Infolearn's products have been used the past ten years by more than 1000 IT schools in Greece and Cyprus, and have helped more than 500.000 students get certified, in using computers.
Specifically the products TEST4U and cert4u are considered standards in their class.
With the help of this application, you can determine your knowledge on Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, AutoCAD etc. TEST4U gets you ready for certification exams. You may download a demo version of TEST4U in English.
Demo version supports
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail
- Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
You can see a demo of TEST4U in English
The integrated examination systems developed by infolearn are used by bodies, recognized by the European Union such as the certification body DIPLOMA
, and KeyCert (www.keycert.net 2006 to 2009).
Infolearn's integrated examination system consists of the following applications: Admin, Base and Client.
- Admin is a web application located at the following address: https://www.diploma.edu.gr/admin
- The Base and Client are stand-alone applications which are installed on the computers of the examination center. Base is installed on a computer which is located outside of the examination class, and Client is installed on all the computers of the examination class.
- These three applications communicate with each other either via LAN or via internet. The communication is encrypted using the RC4 algorithm. In addition, the communication with the Admin is done via the HTTPS protocol which provides additional security.
- The examination process begins and ends from Admin.
- The system has a question database (QDB).
- All the applications fully support the Greek language or the language that is desired by the body.
The system architecture is the following: